XML Security Library
XML Security Library is a C library based on LibXML2.
The library supports major XML security standards:
XML Security Library is released under the
see the Copyright file in the distribution for details.
- October 16 2016
The XML Security Library 1.2.23 release includes the following changes:
- Full support for OpenSSL 1.1.0.
- Several other small fixes (more details).
- April 20 2016
The XML Security Library 1.2.22 release includes the following changes:
- Restored SOAP parser to support backward compatibility for Lasso project.
- April 12 2016
The XML Security Library 1.2.21 release includes the following changes:
- Added OOXML Relationships Transform Algorithm (patch from Miklos Vajna).
- Added experimental GOST2012 support for xmlsec-openssl (patch from Nikolay Shaplov).
- Migrated XMLSec to GitHub.
- Added OpenSSL 1.1.0 (pre 2) API support (major re-factoring for all OpenSSL based implementations of the
block ciphers and the DSA/ECDSA signatures).
- Removed support for legacy OpenSSL 0.9.6 (last release: March, 2004) and 0.9.7 (last release: February, 2007).
- Completely revamped manpages/documentation build to completely pass 'make distcheck' tests.
- Deprecated XMLSEC_CRYPTO define in favor of xmlSecGetDefaultCrypto() function.
- Implemented several other smaller features; fixed several other minor bugs, code cleanups:
- Jan 28 2016
The XML Security Library was migrated to GitHub. Please use GitHub for
accessing source code and reporting issues.
- May 27 2014
The XML Security Library 1.2.20 release fixes a number of miscellaneous bugs and
updates expired or soon-to-be-expired certificates in the test suite.
- March 24 2013
The XML Security Library 1.2.19 release adds support for DSA-SHA256, ECDSA-SHA1,
ECDSA-SHA224, ECDSA-SHA256, ECDSA-SHA384, ECDSA-SHA512 and fixes a number of miscellaneous bugs.