[xmlsec] New xmlsec 1.2.35 release
aleksey at aleksey.com
Mon Oct 24 22:00:55 UTC 2022
The XML Security Library 1.2.35 release includes the following changes:
* Migration to OpenSSL 3.0 API (based on PR by @snargit). Note that
OpenSSL engines are disabled by default when XMLSec library is compiled
against OpenSSL 3.0. To re-enable OpenSSL engines, use
"--enableopenssl3-engines" configure flag (there will be a lot of
* The OpenSSL before 1.1.0 and LibreSSL before 2.7.0 are now deprecated
and will be removed in the future versions of XMLSec Library.
* Refactored all the integer casts to ensure cast-safety. Fixed all
warnings and enabled "-Werror" and "-pedantic" flags on CI builds.
* Added configure flag to use size_t for xmlSecSize (currently disabled
by default for backward compatibility).
* Moved all CI builds to GitHub actions.
* Several other small fixes.
Thanks to everyone who contributed patches and filed bugs!
Download the new release in the usual place:
More information about the xmlsec