[xmlsec] This mailing list will be retired by the end of Oct 2022

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Mon Oct 24 23:34:27 UTC 2022

Following the announcement of LibXML2 and LibXSLT mailing lists
retirement [1], I have also decided to retire XMLSec mailing list.
The mailman for xmlsec list is running on a ~20 years old box and
couple of my attempts to migrate it to a newer setup failed
for various reasons. At this point in time, I am not trusting these
old IDE drives anymore.

Please use GitHub Discussions [2] going forward. I will also
publish release announcements through GitHub Releases. You can
subscribe to receive notifications about both [3]

[1] https://mail.gnome.org/archives/xml/2022-October/msg00003.html
[2] https://github.com/lsh123/xmlsec/discussions
[3]
https://docs.github.com/en/account-and-profile/managing-subscriptions-and-notifications-on-github/setting-up-notifications/about-notifications