[xmlsec] Translation <keyKlass>-<keySize> to algorithm method

Roland Hedberg roland.hedberg at adm.umu.se
Wed Jul 6 23:54:22 PDT 2011

6 jul 2011 kl. 21.36 skrev Aleksey Sanin:

> You can list all transforms (algorithms) with the following command
>
> xmlsec1 list-transforms

Great, so I have half the pieces I need to solve the puzzle :-)

What I'm still lacking is finding the mappings between key data class and size on one hand and the transform (algorithm) on the other.

I can reason and guess that des-192 and tripledes are one pair.
But I'd like to have a simple table to use.

-- Roland