[xmlsec] encrypt2 - error=45:key is not found

Michael Hagedorn michael.hagedorn at gmx.de
Tue Apr 22 02:38:28 PDT 2008

I got it running. But not using MSVC 2005.
Binary distribution from zlatkovic.com is built by MS Win DDK. This
build links with msvcrt.dll and I was not able to link with same runtime
using MSVC 2005. Dynamic linkage of MT runtime with MSVC 2005 results in
msvcr80.dll. And mixing both runtime libs results in processing errors.

The only way I got it working is to compile samples by Win DDK.
I guess rebuilding all depended libraries by MSVC 2005 should work too
but I haven't checked this. As well using VC6 should work.

@Iulia
Thanks for your help!

Michael