[xmlsec] getting the command-line utility / non-xml version

timo.harmo at helsinki.fi timo.harmo at helsinki.fi
Fri Aug 17 01:31:11 PDT 2007

Hello (and sorry if this comes twice, I was too eager and posted
before my subscription was confirmed)

Is the xmlsec-command-line utility windows-binary (or delphi project
source) somewhere in the download-packages? I apologize for my
blindness, but I could not locate it anywhere.

Ultimately I'd like to incorporate the lib into my app, but I figured
I could settle for calling the command-line and reading output-riles,
error-levels or whatever back.

To incorporate it, I would dream of a version that would not require
libxml. I'd like to use my own xml-parser and pass the canonized
serialized strings instead of a pointers to nodes to the functions
that compute the hashes etc. Any estimates of how big a project this
would be? (probably quite prohibitive for me, with little experience
in C and almost none with openssl/mscrypto, and half a days worth of
browsing at xmlsec).
 -TImo