[xmlsec] Signing with RAM key/How to create a RSA key pair?

Martin Salo Martin.Salo at gmx.net
Thu Aug 16 08:44:16 PDT 2007

Hello Aleksey,

thanks for your answer :)
One further question:
I'm trying your Example: "Signing a dynamicaly created template."
If I look at CanonicalizationMethod, I see "xml-exc-c14n". So Canonicalization will be done automatical if I call xmlSecDSigCtxSign() or xmlSecDSigCtxVerify()?

But if I change a little bit in the signed XML from this:
##############################
<Envelope xmlns="urn:envelope">
  <Data>
    Hello, World!
  </Data>

To this:
<Envelope xmlns="urn:envelope"><Data>
    Hello, World!
  </Data>
The return value of xmlSecDSigCtxVerify() is invalid. But I think such changes were irrelevant? Must I set another Canonicalization method?

Regards

Martin