[xmlsec] Announcing XMLsig for Dynamic Languages

Ferg, Barry bferg at verisign.com
Fri Feb 9 15:00:51 PST 2007

(This should have been announced last year, but better late than never
:-).)

The XMLSIG FOR DYNAMIC LANGUAGES project aims to create a set of
libraries for securing XML format information in accordance with the W3C
Digital Signature and Encryption standards. The libraries enable
developers to rapidly integrate digital trust services including secure
XML processing, authentication, real-time certificate validation and
authorization.

XmlSig is a C++ wrapper around the xmlsec library, providing a simple
object oriented interface for dynamic languages. XmlSig then wraps this
wrapper in Ruby, Python, PHP and Perl objects.

The code is licensed under the Apache 2.0 license.  Check out the
project web site at http://xmlsig.sourceforge.net/; source is available
via the subversion repository.

As a member of the development team, I'd like to express my appreciation
to Aleksey for the great work he has done with the XMLSec library upon
which our project is based.