[xmlsec] How to get the next node?

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Thu Feb 8 08:05:38 PST 2007

It depends on the location if the next "ToEncrypt" node:
1) if it is a child of cur:
	cur = xmlSecFindNode(cur->children, "ToEncrypt", 0);

2) if it is a sibling of cur:
	cur = xmlSecFindNode(cur->next, "ToEncrypt", 0);

3) if it is located somewhere else: no one line solution.
The easiest thing would be to write your own code to walk
DOM tree with a callback. Or simply use XPath :)

Aleksey