[xmlsec] What can Xmlsec do for me?

Mike Fudd mifudd at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 13 11:19:41 PST 2006

Hello Aleksey,

thanks for the fast reply :-)

Must I put the encryption tags into the schema? Like <EncryptionMethod
Algorithm=...> and <EncryptedKey></EncryptedKey>
I think yes. Then, the schema must be on this point very exact, because
libxml must recorgnize the encrypted parts to decrypt them. So it could be
possible that some kind program doese this definition for. The only thing to
do would be to say to this program this and this must be encrypted.

Mike

PS: Apologies for the tripelpost. I thought the mail was lost.