[Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: [xmlsec] ErrorsCallback ???

Edward Shallow ed.shallow at rogers.com
Fri Jan 6 08:55:18 PST 2006

Hi Aleksey,

Yes that is correct. When I do "not" set the callback, I get verbose error
messages on stderr. I never see the specific "error msg=The specified
network password is not correct" coming to the callback. The callback when
it does receive a msg is not as verbose as what goes to stderr. See output
examples from my previous post. 6 out of the 7 arguments work perfectly all
the time, it is just the last argument i.e. msg that is inconsistent.

No ErrorsCallback set
*********************

func=xmlSecMSCryptoAppPkcs12LoadMemory:file=..\src\mscrypto\app.c:line=614:o
bj=unknown:subj=PFXVerifyPassword:error=4:crypto library function failed:
;last error=86 (0x00000056);last error msg=The specified network password is
not correct.

func=xmlSecMSCryptoAppPkcs12Load:file=..\src\mscrypto\app.c:line=522:obj=unk
nown:subj=xmlSecMSCryptoAppPkcs12LoadMemory:error=1:xmlsec library function
failed: ;last error=86 (0x00000056);last error msg=The specified network
password is not correct.

func=xmlSecMSCryptoAppKeyLoad:file=..\src\mscrypto\app.c:line=128:obj=unknow
n:subj=xmlSecMSCryptoAppPkcs12Load:error=1:xmlsec library function failed: