[xmlsec] Re: automating tests for xmlsec1

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Wed Oct 5 07:27:32 PDT 2005

Which version of openssl do you use? It is expected to have
some tests fail for openssl 0.9.7 and 0.9.6 just because
not all crypto algorithms are supported. Same goes to NSS.
The only crypto library that supports everything and for which
all tests should pass is openssl 0.9.8.

BTW, I would guess that you are using openssl 0.9.7 because
all the tests with SHA256/384/512 are failing :)

Aleksey