[xmlsec] Loading hmac key for signature

GUILLERMOALVARO GUILLERMOALVARO at terra.es
Wed Sep 22 12:30:28 PDT 2004

Hi,

I would like to sign a node with Hmac-sha1. With the key (already
computed from a shared secret) in a char array (not as xmlSecKey) I
construct the template I need before calling the signing function. My
problem is that I am not able to load that key to the dsigCtx after
creating the context and before calling xmlSecDSigCtxSign.

This step might be easy but I haven't been able to do it after trying,
reading the API reference and searching in mail lists.

I am using xmlsec-1.2.6 with openssl-0.9.7. If you could point me in the
right direction it would be great.

Thanks,
 - -Guillermo