[webmasters] Re: [xmlsec] Big patch to xmlsec in recent OpenOffice.org sources

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Fri Sep 17 10:21:06 PDT 2004

Hi, Martin!

Thanks for your prompt response! The patch format is not easy to
parse by humans :) Probably this is the reason you have missed
the removed copyright notices in the following files:
	src/nss/ciphers.c
	src/nss/keysstore.c
(sorry, can't find a way on the web site to get line numbers
in the patch).

I would be glad to work with your guys on merging your changes
back to xmlsec tree. As you noted it is better for all of us :)

Thanks,
Aleksey