[webmasters] Re: [xmlsec] Big patch to xmlsec in recent OpenOffice.org sources

Martin Hollmichel martin.hollmichel at sun.com
Fri Sep 17 10:05:47 PDT 2004

Hi Aleksey,

thanks for looking at this,

after having a quick look into the patch (
http://external.openoffice.org/source/browse/external/libxmlsec/xmlsec1-1.2.4.patch
) I haven't found any sources where copyrights are removed, I found some
new added files without copyright notice. If I or we should have
overseen something please gives us a hint, we will fix it immediately.

We also should join our efforts and should try to join modifications to
your tree. I'm sure Andrew ( and also Malte ) will work with you to
review or rework any changes so that they are useful for all. We are not
interested in establishing a fork anyway, so that is also in our
interest to get changes/fixes back to your main stream, but on the other
side we might have some requirements to apply some patches to get it
integrated with OOo. Please let us know about eventual concerns.

Martin Hollmichel
OpenOffice.org External Project Lead