[xmlsec] unable to dereference URI

nitin singh xml_prgrm at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 10 08:03:03 PDT 2004

hi,
sorry for that typo in the mail but not in the orginal

program, anyways if my xml file was wrong then i
should
 have a parser error instead of hung program :).

Aleksey's response made me wait on the xmlsec1 utility

and after a while I get the following errors
command ->
xmlsec1 sign --privkey-pem rsakey.pem uri.xml
Errors->
error : Operation in progress
error : Operation in progress
error : Operation in progress
func=xmlSecTransformInputURIOpen:file=io.c:line=423:obj=input-uri:subj=opencallback:error=7:io
function
failed:uri=http://www.google.com/index.html;errno=115

func=xmlSecTransformCtxUriExecute:file=transforms.c:line=1135:obj=unknown:subj=xmlSecTransformInputURIOpen:error=1:xmlsec
 library function
failed:uri=http://www.google.com/index.html
func=xmlSecTransformCtxExecute:file=transforms.c:line=1280:obj=unknown:subj=xmlSecTransformCtxUriExecute:error=1:xmlsec
library function failed:
func=xmlSecDSigReferenceCtxProcessNode:file=xmldsig.c:line=1568:obj=unknown:subj=xmlSecTransformCtxExecute:error=1:xmlsec
library function failed:
func=xmlSecDSigCtxProcessSignedInfoNode:file=xmldsig.c:line=804:obj=unknown:subj=xmlSecDSigReferenceCtxProcessNode:error=1:xmlsec
library function failed:node=Reference
func=xmlSecDSigCtxProcessSignatureNode:file=xmldsig.c:line=547:obj=unknown:subj=xmlSecDSigCtxProcessSignedInfoNode:error=1:xmlsec
library function failed:
func=xmlSecDSigCtxSign:file=xmldsig.c:line=303:obj=unknown:subj=xmlSecDSigCtxSigantureProcessNode:error=1:xmlsec
library function failed:
Error: signature failed

Error: failed to sign file "uri.xml"

Seems like http is not working. I am currently working

with libxml2.6.9 and xmlsec 1.2.5. i checked for the
nanohttp.c files etc. they all seem to be there.
Please tell me if anything more I have to do to
compile
http support in libxml2.

I need to see this working as later on i will require
to get a key from the web, by using RetreivalMethod
Thanks
Nitin