[xmlsec] mailing list problems

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Tue Aug 24 09:56:03 PDT 2004

I hope that it is fixed now :) If the mailing list works as it should
then you will receive all the missed messages soon.

This was a funny error caused by the xmlsec popularity :) There are
100+ subscribers in the mailing list and when mailing list was sending
messages to 100+ recipients at once the smtp server was really unhappy
about this. I had to hack mailing list software a little bit and now
it sends messages to 25 subscribers at a time.

Best,
Aleksey