[xmlsec] Invalid data char=B; base=10 on verify

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Mon Nov 10 21:56:43 PST 2003

The problem is caused by incorrect conversion of a big integer to a
string.  Instead of
using base 10 the function incorrectly used base 16. Thus you'll get
incorrect numbers
sometime. This function is used in writing <dsig:X509SerialNumber/> thus
you got
it only when you've used this node in your template.

Aleksey