[xmlsec] docs directory install

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Mon Oct 13 19:31:04 PDT 2003

I was not able to find a way to make "--docdir" option because autoconf
has built in
support only for "--with-*" and "--enable-*" options and all the
"--prefix", "--libdir",
etc. are hard coded. Instead, I have added "XMLSEC_DOCDIR" environment
variable support. You can use it in ./configure command line thus it'll
be written
to config.cache like this:
            ./configure --prefix=/usr XMLSEC_DOCDIR=/usr/share/xmlsec1/doc
By default, the previous path "$prefix/share/doc/xmlsec1" is used.

Next I have removed all the *.sgml files from installation. Now only
*.html files
and images are installed.

These changes are checked in and will be included in next release which
should happen tomorrow.