[xmlsec] programming model

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Thu Oct 9 13:52:34 PDT 2003

First of all, please use xmlsec mailing list for all questions about
xmlsec library.

Yes, xmlsec needs to have a new template for each signature it performs
because
it puts signature results in the template. However, the template does
not need to be
a standalone XML file. For example, in your case, you can put two
templates in the
same document and just provide different "start nodes" for two different
signatures.
The way you select "start nodes" is completely up to you.

Aleksey