[xmlsec] Pkcs12 selfsigned cert/priv key for 01-phaos-xmlenc-3 kt tests

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Wed Sep 24 19:17:46 PDT 2003

Your file did not work for me again :) OpenSSL and NSS on Linux were not
able to
parse it. Anyway, I created p12 file myself and everything worked just
fine: xmlsec-mscrypto
passes all the tests but ones that have not implemented features and the
file with
public key that needs to be loaded from certificate. Great job!

Aleksey