[xmlsec] xmlsec-mscrypto code review (patch #5) and todo list

Wouter wsh at xs4all.nl
Tue Sep 23 13:07:47 PDT 2003

B) Failing tests:
    - merlin-xmldsig-twenty-three/signature-keyname
      Something about loading some dll, looks like a problem
      with my "cursed" box and don't worry about it too much.

I've converted the lugh.pem file into lugh.der, and replaced the
original lugh.der. Now the test is working. The original lugh.der I
couldn't recognize as anything (der encoded) valid. I've attached the
new lugh.der cert, so if no objections exist, it can replace the wrong
original lugh.der.

Wouter