[xmlsec] loading crypto engines as plugins, build changes, etc.

Edward Shallow ed.shallow at rogers.com
Mon Sep 22 06:39:30 PDT 2003

That is fine Igor. Your reputation precedes you and your comments are always
enthusiastically welcome (at least by me) no matter how far off topic they
might be. Keep up the excellent work. By the way I could not find a specfic
link at the openssl.org site referring to SC or driver vendors with SC/token
support for OpenSSL. I would like to follow this potential path, mainly
because I respect your collective opinions, and I believe there is a valid
point you make.

Ed