[xmlsec] Problem compiling on Mac OS X

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Mon Jun 9 19:42:51 PDT 2003

It seems that these functions are not in openssl libs. There are two
    1) you are compiling with OpenSSL 0.9.7 headers and linking with
0.9.6 shared libs.
    2) your 0.9.7 libs do not have these functions compiled in.
If you can eliminate the first option, then I would suggest to compile
OpenSSL in the
same way as I do:

       ./config --prefix=$HOME no-asm
       make
       make install

And see if it helps or what ./configure would print out.  If it would
not work then I would
suggest to ask about this on OpenSSL mailing list (sorry, I am not sure
I am a best
person to help you with OpenSSL for Mac configuration :( ).

Aleksey