[xmlsec] How to encrypt with a certain cert?

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Thu Apr 24 11:01:38 PDT 2003

As I said, certificates has nothing to do with encryption. If you want
to use a key
from certificate then it's your responsibility to extract it and add to
the keys manager
as a plain public key.

You can refer to the key using <dsig:KeyName/> for example. Or you can
put the pointer
to the key directly in the xmlSecEcnCtx (xmlsec 1.0.0 required).

Aleksey