[xmlsec] status of crypto engine refactoring?

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Sun Jan 26 20:33:42 PST 2003

Hi, John!

I didn;t have a lot of time last month because of holidays, work, and some
personal stuff. But it seems that things are getting better now and I
hope to
get some time to finally finish this. I am afraid to give any timeframes
because I already did it once and was not able to deliver :( I am really
sorry about that but I just couldn't change it :(

And I would be glad to help with adding PGP support. It's also very
interesting to me and I think we can try to make this work together.

With best regards,
Aleksey