[xmlsec] enc1 example does not exactly produce the output xml?

Meg Morgan meg at votehere.net
Tue Jan 7 07:35:05 PST 2003

Well clearly my problem is that the encryption itself is failing, and
I had not gotten around to asking you about it yet, thinking that these
were problems that needed solving first.  The encryption complains about
the transform:

xmlSecTransformFind <..\src\transforms.c:331>: error 10:  :
href=http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#tripledes-cbc

I am able to go to that website, so I don't know what exactly is the problem.

Thank you again,
meg