[xmlsec] enc1 example does not exactly produce the output xml?

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Tue Jan 7 08:22:06 PST 2003

There is no such Web site, it's only a transform href. Let me guess, you
are using Windows.
Most likely you are using Igor's Windows binaries with MS VC 6.0. There
were reported
similar problems in this situation and the best advise I can give is to
try to recompile
everything by you "native" compiler.

Aleksey