[xmlsec] Information

Riccardo Manca riccardomanca at tiscali.it
Fri Dec 27 02:49:41 PST 2002

Hi Mr.Aleksey Sanin
I'm Riccardo Manca, an intalian student. I use your software for my studies and I find this problem using your encryption example ( I use enc1.c )
When I run this file my computer show me this output :

xmlSecEncryptedKeyNodeRead (keyinfo.c:926): error 16: invalid key origin : xmlSecKeyOriginEncryptedKey
xmlSecAddIDs (xmltree.c:674): error 100: assertion : doc != NULL
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<EncryptedData xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#">
<EncryptionMethod Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#tripledes-cbc"/>
<KeyInfo xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#">
<EncryptedKey xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#">
<EncryptionMethod Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#rsa-oaep-mgf1p"/>
<KeyInfo xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#">
<KeyName>test-rsa-key</KeyName>
</KeyInfo>
<CipherData>
<CipherValue>
Usb9YLaMfjNwle4uuwS/+J1f2i8oufQiZNW54zLny5kvTvUZ8O2w6uUl53XDvHxc
0d5d7qDLBeK8bSW72+C4xZ4jUdEihwHffxNIh8w+p0MP1QKb6NyrHU5hgLdORivl
i8OXUJIg1D0TKWNzvNBjS1HlWa/7+JpCJnMOyqB53qOyMvejuUz0GfyPvzayWMLl
KF3WLAnOqzhDt816IjXEnyaa78AlC9lwyyl5q5zBnufR922OuriNeIJd1WkExrZY
iOMET2MlK27L1tN3FIUlRzG7wDMaQsOPGk127hxQH1hiAS3CEVdiTe5fDr9xDlMH
ObsLmvnWFzyVOIyoPEJZRA==
</CipherValue>
</CipherData>
</EncryptedKey>
</KeyInfo>
<CipherData>
<CipherValue>
Bzm1UPA3UWC6nNLPqMn1BLG6oXUG51j5
</CipherValue>
</CipherData>
<EncryptionProperties>
<EncryptionProperty Id="Classified" Level="Top secret: destroy before reading"/>
</EncryptionProperties>
</EncryptedData>

I use this librarys and OS:
  a.. libxml2- 2.4.26
  b.. libxslt- 1.0.22
  c.. openssl- 0.9.6c
  d.. xmlsec- 0.0.11
  e.. Linux Red Hat 7.1
Can you help me to resolve my problem?
PS : Where can I find the function 'xmlSecAssert' that you use in xmltree.c?
PSS : Where can I find your answare in my e-mail box or in a mailing list?
Thank you very much for your collaboration

Riccardo Manca