[xmlsec] Application specific URIs?

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Thu Dec 5 08:25:13 PST 2002

All the URI processing is done thru the same scheme. Take a look at the
end of
io.c file: xmlSecRegisterDefaultInputCallbacks() function registers default
callbacks using exactly the same approach.
The only thing you might need to take care of is that you should add
your custom
callbacks *after* xmlsec initialization.

Aleksey