[xmlsec] Application specific URIs?

Asbjørn Oskal asbjorn.oskal at welldiagnostics.com
Thu Dec 5 02:08:57 PST 2002

Hi!

As far as I can see in the W3C xml spec section 2.1.1, URIs in
references can also be of application specific type. Is this correct?

I also found the method xmlSecRegisterInputCallbacks which seemed to
take care of this by allowing the definition of methods to handle other
types of URIs than the default ones.

Let say I want to handle URIs starting with "internal://".

I create four functions

xmlIOInternalMatch, xmlIOInternalOpen, xmlIOInternalRead and xmlIOInternalClose

to handle this and register them with xmlSecRegisterInputCallbacks.

I tried but they were never called.

:)