[xmlsec] problems with dsig2 and dsig3 examples

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Thu Aug 29 13:53:08 PDT 2002

Yes, you are absolutelly right. There is a problem with the example test
files
because 'id' attribute is useless w/o DTD or schema
(see http://www.aleksey.com/pipermail/xmlsec/2002/000057.html for long
explanations).
And I forgot to change examples :( To fix this you simply need to add 3
lines
to the test.xml and test.tmpl files as follows (<?xml...?> is already in
the file):

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE test [
<!ATTLIST Info Id ID #IMPLIED>