[xmlsec] problems with dsig2 and dsig3 examples
dheitmueller at netilla.com
Thu Aug 29 13:35:36 PDT 2002
Did some more testing:
1. Installed a vanilla install of Redhat 7.2
2. Compiled libxml2-2.4.24 and libxslt-1.0.20. Installed into /usr/lib
3. Compiled xmlsec 0.0.9. Ran 'make check'. Only one test failed in
the digital signature section. The same test failed on my Mandrake
system. [is this normal?]
4. ran 'make' in the docs/examples/dsig2 directory.
5. ran './dsig2 dsakey.pem test.tmpl', and got the same errors as seen
on the Mandrake system.
So, at least I have narrowed it down to not being specific to Mandrake.
It should be noted that I'm still using OpenSSL 0.9.6 (which ships
standard for both Mandrake and RedHat). I guess I could try upgrading
to 0.9.7, but the problem doesn't look like it's related to crypto at
all, but rather the XML processing.
Senior Software Engineer
Netilla Networks Inc
More information about the xmlsec