[xmlsec] Request

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Fri Jun 28 22:11:19 PDT 2002

Hi!

Actually I am not sure I clear understand your request. The XML Security
Library
allows you to do all of the items you need (xml encryption/decryption
and signatures).
And there is an example applications that do all of these.
The library (and al of the examples) should work on almost any OS that
has standard C
compiler. Personally I've seen it working on Linux, Solaris and Windowses.
There are binaries available for Linux (RedHat) and Windows (from Igor
Zlatkovic):
http://www.aleksey.com/xmlsec/download.html
The libraty is release under MIT license which basically means that you
free to do
almost whatever you want with all the sources and docs.

With best regards,
Aleksey Sanin