[xmlsec] Re: Comment (and namespace)

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Fri Apr 26 09:53:35 PDT 2002

Hi, Joseph!

I know about the namespace problem and it is laready fixed (recently I
did a big
cleanup and this was one of the items). BTW, you example also have to be
changed
to something like this:

<HMACKeyValue xmlns="http://www.aleksey.com/xmlsec/2002">

 Since <HMACKeyValue> tag is not defined by XMLDSig as well :)

Regading the problem you have: you forgot to specify "template" file.
This is not very clear
from the current help (thanks for noting it!) but the actual command
format is
The template specifies how to encrypt the binary file you've specified
with '--binary' option.
For examples, please take a look at the tests/testEnc.sh folder and
templates in
    tests/merlin-xmlenc-five/*.tmpl
    tests/aleksey-xmlenc-01/*.tmpl
    tests/01-phaos-xmlenc-3/*.tmpl
Please let me know if you'll have any other problems.

I have plans to support PGP but first I would like to finish XML Enc (I
still have few itesm "to-do")

Aleksey.