[xmlsec] lasso is impacted by removal of soap.{c,h}

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Mon Jun 6 22:49:09 UTC 2022

It is more than 6 years since SOAP functions in xmlsec were deprecated.
Looks like Lasso removed the dependency quite some time ago as well:

https://git.entrouvert.org/lasso.git/commit/?id=760eb947ab5888992dff39c76b7129178fd134f1

Any objections if I remove these functions from xmlsec?

Thanks,

Aleksey