[xmlsec] XMLSec & CMake

Sven Paschukat Sven.Paschukat at starfinanz.de
Tue Jul 7 09:27:22 PDT 2020

Hi,

I've written a CMake configuration file (CMakeLists.txt) that is able to compile XMLSec library on different platforms. It's not that configurable as the original configuration script. For example, it always requires OpenSSL, and it's not prepared to receive compiler options like xslt or iconv. But it integrates good into a CMake build environment and especially good into Microsofts vcpkg framework, in order to get rid of the dependency management.

At the moment, the CMakeLists.txt is contributed into the build process from the vcpkg environment, but it would be good if we could include it directly into the XMLSec sources. If I prepare a PR, do you would accept it in general?

Regards,

Sven