[xmlsec] make check problems

Dmitry Belyavsky beldmit at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 04:23:22 PDT 2019

Hello,

I'm building the xmlsec library with custom openssl:

./configure --with-default-crypto=openssl --with-openssl=/opt/cryptopack3
--enable-gost --enable-gost2012 --enable-crypto-dl
make
make check

make check indicates many skipped tests. Detailed diagnostics is the
following:

xmlsec1-1.2.28/apps/xmlsec1 check-transforms  --crypto openssl
--X509-skip-strict-checks --crypto-config /tmp/xmlsec-crypto-config
tripledes-cbc
Error: parameter "--X509-skip-strict-checks" is not supported or the
requested
feature might have been disabled during compilation.
Error: invalid parameters

How do I enable the required option?
In the file apps/xmlsec.c I see that it is enabled when #ifndef
XMLSEC_NO_X509
It should be enabled by default, but it is not.

What's wrong with my build?
Thank you!

--
SY, Dmitry Belyavsky