[xmlsec] WS-Security SOAP signing using xmlsec1

Davor Perkovac davor.perkovac at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 09:13:18 PDT 2019

Hi,

I assume it should be possible possible to verify and sign SOAP message
using WS-Security standard with xmlsec1 command line tool.
I see there was already discussion about this or something similar -
referring to Section 3.2 from the FAQ and I was reading it but somehow
failed to apply it to my actual example.

>From what I can see the problem is with setting the correct --id-attr
parameter.

Can someone please advise on how to verify (and then later also sign)
wss SOAP XML which looks like the example here:
https://pastebin.com/5Q3mUtNJ

Thanks!

Davor.