[xmlsec] xmlsec 1.2.28-rc1
aleksey at aleksey.com
Fri Apr 5 13:29:58 PDT 2019
The XML Security Library 1.2.28 release candidate 1 is published
in the usual place:
This release includes the following changes:
* Added BoringSSL support (chenbd).
* Added gnutls-3.6.x support (alonbl).
* Added DSA EDCSA for MSCNG (vmiklos).
* Added --enable-mans configuration option (alonbl).
* Added coninuous build integration for MacOSX (vmiklos).
* Several other small fixes
Please take a look and let me know if there are any issues. If
everything goes well I plan to publish the release on April 16.
More information about the xmlsec