[xmlsec] xmlsec 1.2.27-rc1
aleksey at aleksey.com
Mon Oct 15 19:28:28 PDT 2018
The XML Security Library 1.2.27 release candidate 1 is published
in the usual place:
This release includes the following changes:
* Added AES-GCM support for OpenSSL and MSCNG (snargit).
* Added DSA-SHA256 and ECDSA-SHA384 support for NSS (vmiklos).
* Added RSA-OAEP support for MSCNG (vmiklos).
* Continuous build integration in Travis and Appveyor.
* Several other small fixes
Please take a look and let me know if there are any issues. If
everything goes well I plan to publish the release next Tue, Oct 23rd.
More information about the xmlsec