[xmlsec] Thoughts on a new mscng backend

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at vmiklos.hu
Tue May 8 09:38:56 PDT 2018

Hi,

On Fri, May 04, 2018 at 05:33:58PM +0200, Miklos Vajna <vmiklos at vmiklos.hu> wrote:
> - mscrypto supports reading your OS-level certificates and use that
>   during e.g. signing.

I looked at this, and it took me a bit of code reading to find out how
to trigger this functionality in the nss / mscrypto backends. I attach a
signature template that does what I was looking for.

I wonder, would it make sense to include this in git under examples/?
That (as a first step) would allow easy manual testing, provided that
the cert store is set up to provide a key named "My-RSA-Key".

Regards,

Miklos