[xmlsec] Problem when i try to sign may xml document

Ruggero.Bandera ruggero.bandera at cjb.it
Tue Oct 10 10:05:26 PDT 2017

Hi,

I rebuild xmlsec library using VS2008 from command line

My batch file to configure is:.

SET PREFIX=C:\Work\SshCe

SET XMLSEC_CRYPTO=mscrypto

SET XMLSEC_INCLUDE=%PREFIX%\include;%MSSDK_INCLUDE%

SET XMLSEC_LIB=%PREFIX%\lib;%MSSDK_LIB%

SET XMLSEC_OPTIONS=static=yes debug=yes xslt=yes unicode=yes

cscript configure.js prefix=%PREFIX% %XMLSEC_OPTIONS%
include=%XMLSEC_INCLUDE% lib=%XMLSEC_LIB%

As you can see I use openssh version 110.

I rebuild all needed dlls and genereated the xmlseca.exe

Now when I try to run this command:

xmlseca --sign --privkey-pem privkey.pem,cert.pem --output amsignedAE.xml
amdocAE.xml

I traced and found that the  problem is into the
xmlSecCryptoDLFunctionsRegisterKeyDataAndTransforms function

..

    if((functions->keyDataAesGetKlass != NULL) &&
(xmlSecKeyDataIdsRegister(functions->keyDataAesGetKlass()) < 0)) {

        xmlSecInternalError("xmlSecKeyDataIdsRegister",

xmlSecKeyDataKlassGetName(functions->keyDataAesGetKlass()));

        return(-1);

    }

functions->keyDataAesGetKlass is OK

but when the xmlSecKeyDataIdsRegister()  call the

    ret = xmlSecPtrListAdd(xmlSecKeyDataIdsGet(), (xmlSecPtr)id);

the xmlSecKeyDataIdsGet() list has the id = NULL; (list->id == NULL)

Thanks for any help

Ruggero Bandera

__________ Informazioni da ESET Endpoint Antivirus, versione del motore di
rilevamento 16219 (20171010) __________

Il messaggio e stato controllato da ESET Endpoint Antivirus.

www.eset.com <http://www.nod32.it>