[xmlsec] minimum supported openssl version

Roumen Petrov xmlsec at roumenpetrov.info
Sun Nov 27 09:46:37 PST 2016

Aleksey Sanin wrote:
> Thanks, good catch! 0.9.8 is no longer supported by openssl (since
> last Dec).
Yes, but some customer with subscribed vendor extended life support may
want to upgrade.

> I was planning to drop its support sometime in the near
> future too.
No objections.
Usually OS_vendors backport fixes, instead to upgrade version.

> Anyway, for now this is a good catch. I fixed it and
> also renamed the file:
>
> https://github.com/lsh123/xmlsec/pull/68
hmm. EVP_PKEY_base_id is declared in 1.0+, but applied patch adds define
for versions < 1.1.
It seems to me new define overrides function for versions 1.0.0*, 1.0.1*
and 1.0.2*.

> Thanks!
>
> Aleksey

[SNIP]