[xmlsec] New xmlsec 1.2.21 release
aleksey at aleksey.com
Tue Apr 12 09:15:44 PDT 2016
The new XML Security Library 1.2.21 includes the following changes:
* Added OOXML Relationships Transform Algorithm (patch from
* Added experimental GOST2012 support for xmlsec-openssl (patch
from Nikolay Shaplov).
* Migrated XMLSec to GitHub.
* Added OpenSSL 1.1.0 (pre 2) API support (major re-factoring for
all OpenSSL based implementations of the block ciphers and the
* Removed support for legacy OpenSSL 0.9.6 (last release: March, 2004)
and 0.9.7 (last release: February, 2007).
* Completely revamped manpages/documentation build to completely
pass 'make distcheck' tests.
* Deprecated XMLSEC_CRYPTO define in favor of xmlSecGetDefaultCrypto()
* Implemented several other smaller features; fixed several other
minor bugs, code cleanups:
You can find the new release in the usual place:
Thanks to everyone for contributing patches and reporting bugs!
More information about the xmlsec