[xmlsec] OOXML RelationshipTransform

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Wed Feb 10 07:30:45 PST 2016

Absolutely. I still need to update the HACKING and finally remove
references to cvs :) Please use pull request on Github instead.

I quickly looked through the patch and it looks good overall. There
are a few code style differences that needs to be fixed. And there
is no test case --- please add it.

BTW, I noticed there are other xmlsec patches as well. Would be
happy to work with you to merge them as well.

Best,

Aleksey