[xmlsec] Error xpointer(id('XXXXXXX')) again

João Henrique Souza juaumkiko at msn.com
Thu Nov 12 04:06:05 PST 2015

Ok Aleksey,Thanks for your time. You have done a wonderful work with xmlsec. Tks for that.About the problem, if anybody got the same problem, I solved it with this simple steps:1) Move the tags to sign for the TOP of XML2) Sign the XML normally with DTD3) Move the (now) signed tags to the correct place in the BOTTON of XML.Tks for everythingJoao