[xmlsec] xmlsec dockerfile.

Atul Sowani sowani at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 23:31:50 PDT 2015

Hi,

I am looking for a Dockerfile for xmlsec which will _build_ xmlsec
from source. I want to build xmlsec with different versions (say
top-of-the-tree, latest-stable etc.) and it would be good if there is
a dockerfile present alongwith the code which can build the source
code with minimal changes (or better if there is a dockerfile
available for each released version).

I tried to search on Internet but haven't come across any dockerfile
which will build xmlsec source. I would highly appreciate if somebody
could point me to a source where such dockerfile is available.

Thanks,
Atul.