[xmlsec] Sign verification problems after SLES 11.3 system security update

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Mon Apr 27 11:58:12 PDT 2015

The patch was related to supporting large DSA keys. Unfortunately,
I have no idea what changes have been made in SLES 11.3 so it is
hard for me to comment. However, if you are sure that xmlsec
worked before the upgrade and stopped working after, then I would
assume it was caused by upgrade and SLES team should have a better
clue on what is going on.

Aleksey