[xmlsec] Fuzzing XML Security Library

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Thu Feb 5 08:54:08 PST 2015

While it is not impossible, I would be highly surprised to find bugs
in XML signature processing at this stage of life for XML Sec Library.
It is actually pretty simple to create a syntactically valid signature
that will NOT verify (hint: try to include the Signature node in the
Reference digest).

Anyway, xmlsec tool usually prints pretty good and descriptive errors.
You might want to start there.

Best,

Aleksey